| Gustavo, Margie and Beauvais |
Margie is winding down her time at UBL for the "spring" semester. She writes:
Today was a very special day for me...the graduation of some UBL students who have earned their Bachelors or Licenciate Degrees in Bible or in Theology. Here I am rejoicing with these two dear friends with whom I have had the privilege of working side by side on the corrections of their theses...to the left is Gustavo Perez, a Colombian who has lived for several years with his family here in Costa Rica, and to the right is Beauvais Mervileus from Haiti, who is leaving in one more week to return to his beloved country after spending three whole years here at the UBL earning both degrees in Bible. What wonderful assets these two men are/will be in the leadership within their churches and communities!! Another JOY for me today was to hear the names of three other students who graduated en ausencia, whom I know, and the man from Bolivia now living in Canada I was happy to review and correct his graduate thesis by "long distance" e-mail services!! Such blessings! Much love to you all, Margie
Was with Becky Harrell in Mexico earlier this week and she raved about Margie's outreach and service at UBL!
ReplyDelete