Friday, October 16, 2015

A report from Margie...

I've been a bit negligent this year with following Margie's activities.  She's just difficult to keep up with.  She sent these photos and few words today.   Good to hear from her.   Too bad she doesn't enjoy her volunteer "job". 


Margie LOVES to teach this class every Wed and Friday afternoon, 4-5 p.m.!!! Today we had 14 students plus teacher!  One student is taking this pictures and thus is missing from the picture. 

She wrote to the Shop women several weeks ago... thought you might like a few words from that email.
Yes, I am so happily back here in Costa Rica with this warm and loving "family" I have here, too!  The trip was without delay and without any problems...easy does it!!!  Hooray!
  I have important and interesting jobs here awaiting me...especially teaching now two English classes...mornings and afternoons Mon and Wed., one hour in length.  The student population for the morning classes is entirely those who work on our administrative/office staff here at the UBL, and free work hour time and classes in English is now one of the added "benefits" the UBL is offering to these folks--9 people in this class, and I work with another volunteer in a "team teaching" arrangement.  Kimmi is a good friend whom I have known here over these past several months, and we work well together, complementing each other's strengths!  I believe that is how GOD plans for us to work with others ALL THE TIME, don't you agree?

No comments:

Post a Comment