Friday, July 14, 2017

See you Sunday... we are winding down.

Wilbur and Jenna.   Another mission connection with Valparaiso 1st.


Gene, Luis, and Bonnie.   Luis was our bus driver from 2005 - 2010.
Really great to reconnect with him.   
 
I got a little behind with the blog posting.   To do this requires more time and internet than I have to share.   The internet is very slow so.. I'll post more photos when I get home.   It's been a great time with some awesome young people.  

Here's our team of 21 plus Wilbur - (he's in the back row, next to Gene Albert, in the red shirt.   Wilbur is on staff at
the mission assisting the construction part of the outreach there.  Ryan McBride is on the right (tallest one), Jenna Dambek is in the first row, third person.  Bonnie Albert is one the first row, 1st person and Taylor and Ariel Albert are on the 1st row last two persons.  Bob and Sandy Coolman are in the back row.  (squint to find them).  

No comments:

Post a Comment