BE SURE TO PRESS PLAY...
Someone has to do this work...on the 22nd she is enjoying some great sights. The photos above are but a few of the sites at the Poaz Volcano and the LaPaz Gardens. Don't you feel sad that she has to return for another visit? The LaPaz Gardens and the Peace Lodge are sometimes a vacation package given away on the Wheel of Fortune. Let me tell you it is fabulous!!!
Wednesday I will be fortunate to go with the small VIM team here as we visit (I for the second time, as you know) Volcano Poas and the Lapaz waterfalls and the small zoo. I just wanted to go to those places to see them again for the second time so I can have that second impression!! (Could it be that I don't remember very well the details?!?!?!?)
Putting this post together has stretched me a bit but I think it is going to work. Hope you enjoy joining Margie for her special day in beautiful Costa Rica.
No comments:
Post a Comment