Tuesday, March 20, 2012

She's what???? Teaching conversational English!

One of the great pieces of student art at UBL

Well...I know you are all chuckling. Margie is teaching conversational English! I'm just exhausted thinking about that one. Oh what fun for everyone.

Just today I have added (on my own initiative) the teaching a conversational English class to whatever UBL students want to try that one on for size--and it went great! I thought I would have two students, and 6 showed up--I thought we would meet maybe two afternoons a week for an hour each time--no...they want it EVERY afternoon Mon-Fri until I leave! FUN for me, and I think for them, too! Seemed like it!! They are all really just beginners in the conversation and listening comprehension of English! God is good. All the time, Love, Margie

1 comment:

  1. Margie - I love the postings. It is so fun to follow what you are doing.. So many blessings - I know they are all thinking you are a blessing to them as well as all the ones you receive.
    Ginny Jones

    ReplyDelete